We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Folk festival - Serenata 2010

Ontario, CAN
Level Contributor
491 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Folk festival - Serenata 2010

Wondered if the local experts might comment on touring during the course of this event? Is it held in one location in the city or many different ones. It appears to be from Feb 15 to 22? It will be impossible for us to change our dates to another week, but I'd also like to know in advance what to expect!! {We are not young, nor candidates for loud music and parties, but we are music lovers!!} I expect that booking a room might be difficult??

Thanks...

Argentina
Level Contributor
3,541 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Folk festival - Serenata 2010

Change your dates then or stay out of town like Patios de Cafayate or the Wine resort.... But... It can be complicated. Better change your dates. You will feel much more comfortable to be in town in any toher dates. If you have the chance do it.

Giena

Ontario, CAN
Level Contributor
491 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Folk festival - Serenata 2010

Hi Giena...I was hoping you would see this post and advise!!! Thank you!

Regrettably I can't change the dates - it's on for a whole week so it would mean a different week - that's not possible. What we could do is book Cafayate on the 13-14-15 and head north back to Salta on the 15th as the whole festival gets started! It is limited to Cafayate right???? We'll spend a couple of nights in Salta and then do the northern loop. Is this the right workaround???? Thanks again!

3. Re: Folk festival - Serenata 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2010, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Cafayate