We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TTupiza Tour Co.

Victoria, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
TTupiza Tour Co.

I recently visited Tupiza in Bolivia. Cecila at the La Paz office can set you up with bus and train tickets to get your adventure started. Hotel Mintru is the headquarters for the tours, horseback riding, etc. Owing to the volitle political nature and rugged geography of Bolivia, incidents can occur out of the ordinary. The staff memembers are well prepared to deal with both problems with thier collective expierence and expertise. Protesters blocking roads, railway strikes, personal misshaps and accidents due occur. Beatriz, Fabiola and Soyara will go out of thier way to assist guests to the best of thier abilities in a sometimes strange cultural surrondings. If necessary, they will contact the respective embassy of the tourist to cut through the red tape and various time zone delays to expidite a dipolmatic solution to a problem. I highly recommend Tupiza Tours for these reasons. Don Mario de Canada

Hemmingford...
Level Contributor
1 post
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: TTupiza Tour Co.

I will be in Bolivia in 4 weeks, i was thinking to fly from La Paz to Sucre, then bus to Potosi, and bus or train from Potosi to Tupiza. ANy recommandations ? I suppose i will have to slip the transports in 2 days ? I am not too excited by the night bus.

thanks !

Line

Canada

12. Re: TTupiza Tour Co.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 22:15