We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tupiza Tours Accomodations

Victoria, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Tupiza Tours Accomodations

So, Tupiza area is a great place to stay while visiting the issolated parts of Bolivia's Unyi area. Remember, Bolivia is a rough and tumble country, not the richest in S. America, and the travelling tourist has to accept that. So, your room wasnt the best, you made a complaint, and blasted the info on the net. Feel better? I have travelled to 32 countries around the world. If I had complained about the service at places where I stayed every time on the net, that would be my retiring job. Life isnt perfect, and if the reports are that 90% of the paying guest like a place, maybe the other 10% who complain can stay next door, across town or in the next town.

Enjoy your travels! DM

Mentioned in this post
Tupiza Tours
Tupiza Tours
571 Reviews
Tupiza, Bolivia
Bolivia
Bolivia
South America
1. Re: Tupiza Tours Accomodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2011, 07:18