Sorry to ask this question over and over
I plan on arriving from the direction of Peru, Lake Titicaca
I would assume it is best to make my way to La Paz, spend a few days first
1) how long should I allow to see Salar de Uyuni and return to Peru? I would like to see the salt flats and colored lakes
2) The timing is going to be approx the last week in November, will the potential for rain on the flats dictate a different routing or cancellation
3) I've read about a new road from La Paz to and this hotel Takya del Sal in Tahua, is this available only by some private tour with Fremen Tours? I am traveling solo so no way to put together my own group.
4) Should I wait til I arrive in La Paz? Should I go to Uyuni and book when I arrive?
5) Anything else you can tell me?
Thanks and sorry for the repetitions.