We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caprivi Game Park, Mudumu and Mamili

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Topic
Caprivi Game Park, Mudumu and Mamili

Everybody talk about Okawango, Moremi and Chobe. But i would try something different with a car. Leaving Maun on the A35 (west of Okawango) to the B8, then visiting Caprivi, Mudumu and Mamili game reserves, On the way back : Kazuma and/or Sibuyu. Is it interesting ? Feasible in 12 days ? And what about lodging ? No camping for us,

Thank you.

Gaborone, Botswana
Level Contributor
417 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caprivi Game Park, Mudumu and Mamili

You may be better posting this on the Namibia Forum

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Caprivi Game Park, Mudumu and Mamili

ok thanks

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caprivi Game Park, Mudumu and Mamili

Hi Philpetrus,

Some great lodgings along that route.

Drotsky's Cabins or Lawdons (at Shakawe), Guma Lagoon Camp, Xaro Lodge, Shakawe Lodge, Mibiroba Lodge (all in Botswana).

In western Caprivi, Nunda River Lodge (Ngepi Camp - I don't highly recommended). In eastern Caprivi, Namushasha Lodge, Camp Kwando, and Nkasa Lapula.

At the Ngoma border - Camp Chobe.

On the way back ... Kazuma is a nice lodge - I like it. I don't know Sibuyu. Elephant Sands?

Edited: 08 October 2013, 22:48
4. Re: Caprivi Game Park, Mudumu and Mamili

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Maun