We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tumaini Childrens Home

Which Kikambala hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
milton keynes
Level Contributor
807 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Tumaini Childrens Home

Just returned a couple of hours ago and thought I would ask anyone going to Tumaini if they could find a space for a few Christmas decorations. A couple of baubles or tinsel. Joan likes to make it special for the children.

Thanks folks

Danielle

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tumaini Childrens Home

Hi Danielle

I have a couple of TA members going there in the next few weeks

rest assured Joan will recieve as many baubles as

they can pack for her.

plus a few extra treats xx

wales uk
Level Contributor
491 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tumaini Childrens Home

HI Danielle

What a pleasure to have met you in Kenya and We are returning in February and as always we will be fully loaded.

All the best

Jason

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
60 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tumaini Childrens Home

Hi Danielle! It was wonderful to meet you at Joans! If you do find someone going over before Christmas, I'd like to send some stuff for Terrance and Peter and a little something for the other children. Have written to Little Angels about the adoption, but no reply as yet. Been poorly with Bronchitis since got back (dang aircon on the plane) and now looking to book for three weeks poss in June. Hopefully be able to go back in October also.. yay!! Can't wait. Got the Kenya Bug now! Big hugs from both of us (Karin & Ashley)

4. Re: Tumaini Childrens Home

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 18:20
Get answers to your questions about Kikambala