We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kilimanjaro

Which Kikambala hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Kilimanjaro

HI

Nice post i like it about mount kilimanjaro

Climbing Kilimanjaro is a once in a lifetime experience. It is a journey that requires investment in preparation time, and money, and should be carefully evaluated.

Moshi
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kilimanjaro

Yes Jenisha, I agree with you on this one. For one not to be disappointed he/she has to take time and do the research on the companies, the best time to do the climb, the route one would want to use and the rest. Proper research is important for one to have a wonderful time on Kilimanjaro.

You have to know the package that your company is offering what is included and what is excluded. This will avoid any confusion on what to expect when the time for climbing Kilimanjaro reaches.

Dingwall, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kilimanjaro

My son has just come back from climbing Kili and is going back next year to do it again. Said it was really tough and most people suffered to some extent from altitude sickness.

Mombasa, Kenya
Level Contributor
109 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kilimanjaro

@Donald it is true it is tough.I took my client last year December 4days,he did not finish upto the top.So it needs determination.

Sheffield
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kilimanjaro

Climbing Kili is an amazing experience. Here's an article I wrote on my climb:

liveforadventure.co.uk/tanzania-climbing-kil…

5. Re: Kilimanjaro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Kikambala