We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tea and coffee

manchester
Level Contributor
125 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
tea and coffee

can any one tell me if the DIANI SEA REORT has tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
582 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: tea and coffee

probably a free single electric socket, like many other hotels, do carry (a flexible cable type) extension to plug all your devices.

even the many self catering hotels only provide a pan and gas cooker to heat the water.

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tea and coffee

Last year it was only the Superior Bahari rooms that included tea/coffee equipment

Leicester, England...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tea and coffee

It's only the Bahari rooms that have the facilities however I do believe that you can hire a kettle from reception...a couple of quid a day I think

4. Re: tea and coffee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 19:50