We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diani beach sea resort Kenya !

Walsall
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Diani beach sea resort Kenya !

Hi all,

I'm travelling to Kenya next march , I'm after any information to help make this trip the trip of a life time! We're staying at the diani beach sea resort.

We havent yet booked a safari but this is something that we will defiantly do, any recommendations to which company we should use?

Thanks steph x

9 replies to this topic
uk
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Diani beach sea resort Kenya !

Have used JT on a number of occasions over the years, turn left out of the DSR and about 2 miles down on the right just opposite Neptune hotel. If your brave enough you could jump on a matutu for about 20 shillings his office is where the matutu turns around to come back down the coast road again.

http://www.julius-safaris.com/

I have also heard good reports about http://www.josephunderthetree-safaris.com/ , as the company name states he literally sits under a tree on the right hand side of the road as you turn left on the main road from DSR.

hope this helps

2. Re: Diani beach sea resort Kenya !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 February 2013, 09:35

Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diani beach sea resort Kenya !

Hi Steph , i had the same dilemma as yourself, we are travelling to diani sea resort over xmas/newyear 13/14 and wanted to go on safari 3 days 2 nights , on reading the tripadvisor reviews have opted for JT safaris , excellent value , quick response . Have a great holiday !

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diani beach sea resort Kenya !

Hi Steph

Would you mind me asking what sort of price for the 3 day 2 night safari?

Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Diani beach sea resort Kenya !

Hi Steph, yes i was quoted £380 pp , this was for 3 days, 2 nights, in Voi, and Kilaguna , these are in Tsavo East . This is a private safari without sharing with other people. Hope this is useful to you . I cannot wait to go !!

Mombasa, Kenya
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Diani beach sea resort Kenya !

Hello..! Thanks alot for choosing Kenya as your holiday destination,it is a country of many adventures..

We have many safari shops at the new shopping center by the name chandarana along diani beach road they all offer safaris.like Neslo tours and travel,summertime safari,mara safari and many more,feel free to get any relevant information from these offices or any other that you find.!

Welcome to Kenya.

milton keynes
Level Contributor
783 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Diani beach sea resort Kenya !

JT safaris every time, friendly, well organised and knowledgable. Hi Julie we stayed in kilaguni for a second time in October, its a fantastic place but in tsavo west, you'll love it

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Diani beach sea resort Kenya !

We are doing tsavo east and west 3 days 2 night which cost 1000usd for the two of us with freddy safaris , exelent communications and the cheapest we found but with every thing we wanted , voi lodge and ngulia lodge there are loads of great reviews on them on trip advisor , def worth having a look

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Diani beach sea resort Kenya !

We are doing tsavo east and west 3 days 2 night which cost 1000usd for the two of us with freddy safaris , exelent communications and the cheapest we found but with every thing we wanted , voi lodge and ngulia lodge there are loads of great reviews on them on trip advisor , def worth having a look , this was a private 4x4 for the 3 of us , not a mini but holding up to 9 people

Reply to: Diani beach sea resort Kenya !
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted