We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coin Operated self service laundry machines

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
64 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Coin Operated self service laundry machines

Are there any coin-laundromats in Mossel Bay or thereabouts where I can do my own laundry ?

South Africa
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coin Operated self service laundry machines

I really donot know. But normally you can ask the accomodation were you stay such things and perhaps they can do the laundry too.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
845 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coin Operated self service laundry machines

I have not come across any coin operated laundries' in SA, all of them seem to be service washes that take approx 24 hours; Others might know better. As mentioned many guesthouses ect will do it for you; The prices range from per item or per wash. Often you just give the staff member a good tip for doing it.However no one is keen to do it for you if you are only staying one night

Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
6,251 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Coin Operated self service laundry machines

A google search found one for sale in Mossel Bay …olx.co.za/listing-no-13112-established-laun… maybe it is this one thebusinessfinder.co.za/mossel-bay-directory… you can e-mail and ask

Edited: 30 October 2013, 11:28
Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
64 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coin Operated self service laundry machines

Thanks everyone. We are presently in Knysna and I found a coin-operated self-service laundromat in Plettenberg Bay. It's inexpensive to leave it with a laundry service but I just prefer to to my own laundry.

5. Re: Coin Operated self service laundry machines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2016, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Mossel Bay