We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Shark Africa- voucher for 2 people before 04/04/2014

Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Topic
White Shark Africa- voucher for 2 people before 04/04/2014

Hi,

My boyfriend and I went to Mossel Bay last year and did a one day tour with White shark Africa to dive with great whites. Although we saw sharks, we couldn't dive and so the company gave us a voucher which expires on the above date. Rather than see it go to waste, we'd like to post the vouchers to someone who can actually use them- if you are from UK and visiting Soith Africa in next couple of weeks, I can post it to you and you can use it! The email address is info@whitesharkafrica.com- yiu may want to email them first to check it's okay.

Laura

Mentioned in this post
Mossel Bay
Mossel Bay
Western Cape, South Africa
White Shark Africa
White Shark Africa
318 Reviews
Mossel Bay, South Africa
2 replies to this topic
galway
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White Shark Africa- voucher for 2 people before 04/04/2014

Hi Laura, we are going diving tomorrow morning and I just saw this post. If you get this in time we could use the details on the voucher

Regard

Shane

Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White Shark Africa- voucher for 2 people before 04/04/2014

Hello Laura, my brother and his wife are going to SA on 25th March 2014 for 3 weeks. He'd love the surprise.

If they are still available I'd love to give them to him. My email is Andy.porton@hotmail.co.uk.

Please let me know :)

Reply to: White Shark Africa- voucher for 2 people before 04/04/2014
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mossel Bay