We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Precision Air -- stay away

Toronto
Level Contributor
26 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Precision Air -- stay away

I echo these sentiments. Had problems booking the flights with Precision Air and then when we arrived at the Zanzibar airport for the flight to DAR, it was utter chaos. Flights were cancelled with no notification; other flights added but nobody told us. Almost missed our connection at DAR with KLM. Nobody kept us in the loop and the flight times kept changing. Poor service, unreliable.... wouldn't use them again.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
39,003 posts
408 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Precision Air -- stay away

The best airline is the one that arrives in NBO with you and your luggage intact. Most can manage that.

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Precision Air -- stay away

There is no best, it's all a matter of opinion and what happened on your one trip there. They all follow standards of service and maintenance. Few have accidents, like most air carriers in the world. The only one I would put in a category to not use would be Air Tanzania, they have a history of low maintenance standards and have had the most accidents.

Guangzhou, China
Level Contributor
40 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Precision Air -- stay away

Great sense of humor @karl

Walnut Creek...
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Precision Air -- stay away

My flight was rescheduled 3 times!

Dar es Salaam...
Level Contributor
13 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Precision Air -- stay away

I'm totally agree with you . I had serious problem with Precision Air for flight to Mwanza in one business trip. my gone flight had 1 our delay and my back flight was scheduled for next day 8:30 pm that they cancelled that and I forced use another airline by buying new ticket and when I ask for my money they told I should write letter and they will pay me after 1 month but after 5 times go and back they finally paid my money after 3 months. I recommend you using Fast jet in routs that is possible . this airline is best in Tanzania

Mentioned in this post
26. Re: Precision Air -- stay away

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2015, 06:15