We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AA Hill Street Accommodation

Which Moshi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
9 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
AA Hill Street Accommodation

Anyone heard of this hotel or stayed in this place in Moshi?

I found it on Lonely Planet but I can't find any information here.

I would appreciate the help.

Thanks!!!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
9,876 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AA Hill Street Accommodation

There don't seem to be an Internet reviews since 2010. I was in Moshi for a month in April/May and haven't heard of this place. It is not on my Moshi map and that block seems to be undergoing renewal and rebuilding.

How were you planning on booking it? I wouldn't rely on the Lonely Planet booking system. I know of incidents where places that have been listed as hostels are actually private volunteer accommodations. The people booked nights at it through a hostel booking website, complete with payment. Turned up at the gates, but there was no accommodation as a hostel.

There is a BackPackers in Moshi, or a Y. Both are okay for a short layover.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
9 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AA Hill Street Accommodation

OK, Great. Yeah it doesn't sound like an option anymore.

Thanks for the reply!

3. Re: AA Hill Street Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2013, 10:17