We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Here's my daughter's blog!

Which Moshi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Cruz, CA
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Here's my daughter's blog!

My daughter arrived in Moshi on Sunday after several hours of flying. She began a blog right before she left. Today she added quite a lot to it. We're so proud of her! Here is her blog if you're interested in reading all about her experience. She'll update it weekly or so. She's going to be there 2 months.

…wordpress.com/2014/…

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
553 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Here's my daughter's blog!

QM- good point maybe someday. It sounds like an incredible experience.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Here's my daughter's blog!

And you should be proud. I was there 4 years ago. Left a comment on her blog. She will be fine.

( I was 62!!)

Edited: 03 April 2014, 20:43
Santa Cruz, CA
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Here's my daughter's blog!

@Quiltingmama: Oops. I read it wrong. :) Yes, you're right about everything! And, I really do hope this will make her a better OT student when she comes back.

Edited: 04 April 2014, 04:11
Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Here's my daughter's blog!

Great to read. Looks like my daughter will be going to Tansania in June on a internship for 10 weeks but not many other details yet. She has to do some fund raising to pay for her trip . I was looking for something to read about Tansania to ease my mind about her being there and this has helped. I will be going back to read more as your daughter continues her time tere. Good times to all.

Thanks from Murphy Canada

Santa Cruz, CA
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Here's my daughter's blog!

@Murphy Canada---I'm glad she can be of help! I have to say, reading it has certainly eased our minds. Other than the lengthy update to her blog, we really haven't heard much from her other than an occasional brief text. Soon we hope to Skype. But, we don't expect her to check in on a daily basis. Still, it's nice to know what she's up to! I hope you and your daughter will gain some insight through her blog. She'll be there until May 25.

Santa Cruz, CA
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Here's my daughter's blog!

My daughter added to her blog today. We love reading all about her adventures via updates! "Feeling at Home" is her latest post.

…wordpress.com/2014/04/08/feeling-at-home/

Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Here's my daughter's blog!

Thanks for sharing, good for her.

Albany, Oregon
5 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Here's my daughter's blog!

You daughter is writing good Blog. It is nice to read it.

Albany, Oregon
5 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Here's my daughter's blog!

You daughter is writing good Blog. It is nice to read it.

20. Re: Here's my daughter's blog!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 06:17