We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Join a Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti safari in mid March

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Join a Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti safari in mid March

My husband and I are planning to do a safari starting in Arusha and going to the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park. We have got a few quotes but would ideally like to join with others to bring the costs down.

We have some flexibility on dates but are thinking about the middle of March around the 15th. We are flexible on the length approximately between 2-5 nights. If you are interested in joining us please reply below.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
14 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Join a Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti safari in mid March

Hello my name is Chanda and I am a Singaporean lady travelling on my own to Ngorongoro which works up to be quite expensive.I don't mind joining you on this safari.

I have 3 nights basically.I can depart Arusha on 14/03/14 and return anytime on 17/03/14.

Have you contacted any agent?I contacted a very good agent highly recommended on TripAdvisor called Bush2Beach.

Do let me know your thoughts on this.

Many Thanks!

2. Re: Join a Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti safari in mid March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 05:20