We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kaili to Fenghuang

Which Guiyang hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Kaili to Fenghuang

Do anyone have done Kaili to Fenghuang trip before?would like to know what transport can i take from Kaili to Fenghuang.

Beijing
Level Contributor
32 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kaili to Fenghuang

Hello!

I traveled in Guizhou Province, the itinerary is Guizhouyang-Kaili-Rongjiang-Zhaoxing-Sanjiang, then arrived in Guilin.

From Kaili to Fenghuang, I think that you need to return back to Guiyang, take flight/train to Changsha, then take a bus to Fenghuang Ancient Town.

hong kong
Level Contributor
8,880 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kaili to Fenghuang

The way I am going to do it is train from Kaili to Huaihua (around 3 1/2 hours) and then bus to Fenghuang (around 2 hours).

3. Re: Kaili to Fenghuang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 July 2009, 02:35
Beijing, China
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kaili to Fenghuang

Kaili to Huaihua will be the best choice,from Huaihua to Fenghuang still have some distance,if i remember right is 2-3 hours driving.The first bus leave Huaihua to Fenghuang at 8am.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,254 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Kaili to Fenghuang

Why stop at Huaihua? There're also trains for Kaili -- Jishou. Jishou is closer than Huaihua to Fenghuang.

Kaili -- Jishou:

K509/K508 (0449--1151) 7h02min

1646 (1416--2113) 6h57min

1258 (2111--0233) 5h22min

Buses take around 1 hour for Jishou -- Fenghuang.

6. Re: Kaili to Fenghuang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Guiyang