We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room for two days near NIT, Trichy

Thrissur
2 posts
Save Topic
room for two days near NIT, Trichy

which is the hotel nearest to NIT, Trichy where i can stay with my family for two days? The hotel should be a premium hotel with good parking space and good restaurant

Tiruchirappalli...
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: room for two days near NIT, Trichy

as far as i know there are no such hotels there as it is complete industrial area.

NIT will be approx 20kms from trichy central bus stand.

you can take a hotel in the trichy city and you can travel to NIT trichy.

the road is fine except the places construction of two over bridges are being constructed.

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: room for two days near NIT, Trichy

Hi Verghese1...

Welcome to Trip Advisor...

The kind of accommodation you expect may not be available in the NITT area. The other options would be to explore the BHEL Guest Houses or accommodation options inside NITT itself through contacts. Else, the best options would be Royal Southern, Breeze, Sangam, Femina (Veg) etc., which are near the Central Bus Stand (Royal Southern an exception in the Race Course).

Regards

Prasanna

3. Re: room for two days near NIT, Trichy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2013, 10:16