We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pnr from manila to legaspi?

Which Legazpi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Olongapo...
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
pnr from manila to legaspi?

does it still exist?

Puerto Princesa...
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pnr from manila to legaspi?

Nearly there!

…inquirer.net/159067/pnr-adds-more-train-tri…

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,754 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pnr from manila to legaspi?

You could only reach as far as Ligao (starting this month) then you may take a 1-hour trip by bus to Legaspi.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pnr from manila to legaspi?

How much is the pnr fare from Manila to Ligao, also when will it be ready to reach Legazpi? May I know is the travel time from Manila to Ligao, and where is the different terminal in Manila?

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: pnr from manila to legaspi?

http://www.pnr.gov.ph/

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pnr from manila to legaspi?

http://lakbaypilipinas.com/philippine-national-railways-soon-to-resume-manila-legazpi-train-trips/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PhilippinesTravelBlog+%28Philippines+Travel+Guide+-+Lakbay+Pilipinas+Travel+Blog%29

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
5,599 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pnr from manila to legaspi?

@ Mango,

I wanted to do the same trip last month - the most reliable place to ask is the PNR facebook page here - https://www.facebook.com/pnrailways

For my question, they responded the same day, at the moment, the trips are still suspended. They said the trips will start again in April.

At the moment, it just seems to be the Alabang - Tutuban trains running. And alongwith track repairs, PNR seems to be busy with some valentine photo contest! (so their fb posts and tweets suggest! ). I would have preferred taking a photo with my valentine EN ROUTE to Legaspi!

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,754 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pnr from manila to legaspi?

Trains to Bicol still unsafe --> …yahoo.com/bicol-express-still-unsafe-stays-…

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
5,599 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pnr from manila to legaspi?

I just wish the train (whenever it does start running) runs during the day.

After all, what fun would it be when all you see is black outside the window. how dull!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,730 posts
1,971 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: pnr from manila to legaspi?

I thought that the problem was that a bridge or a couple of bridges required repair due to the derailment.

There is no information ever available on the Philippine National Railways' website.

Given the economic growth occurring in Philippines and the good transport that a reliable train could offer to the growing population, I'm afraid that this is a 'circus.' I am not optimistic that the line to Naga or closer to Legaspi will reopen, because if it was going to there would be updates from PNR. Sad.

10. Re: pnr from manila to legaspi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2017, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Legazpi