We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boracay to pagadian VICE VERSA

Which Cagayan de Oro hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
phil
8 posts
Save Topic
boracay to pagadian VICE VERSA

good day...

will be travelling to boracay sometime next month..

and plan to visit aunt in pagadian city as well...

is there a way we can travel by land or sea

to pagadian city from boracay...

planning to save some money and time..

dont wanna go back to manila and take

domestic flight out to pagadian city...

thank you........

Cagayan de Oro...
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boracay to pagadian VICE VERSA

I can answer questions about trips from Cagayan de Oro to Pagadian because I am based in Cagayan de Oro, BUT if you ask questions about Boracay and or Pagadian trip, sorry it is beyond my expertise. This time you have to ask someone from Pagadian itself or Boracay. Post this question in Mindanao or Boracay forum.

Northam, Western...
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: boracay to pagadian VICE VERSA

Interesting question. You can take the bus from Caticlan to Iloilo and then the once a week superferry from Iloilo to Cagayan. Then the bus to Pagadian.

I know Cebu Pacific have a flight from Iloilo to Davao via Cebu that only takes 2 hours. You would probably have to catch a bus from Davao to Cagayan and then another to Pagadian.

These probably won't save you any time or money and it might be easier to go via Manila.

3. Re: boracay to pagadian VICE VERSA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Cagayan de Oro