We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

deluxe buses from Davao to CDO

fairfield...
Level Contributor
891 posts
1 review
Save Topic
deluxe buses from Davao to CDO

I will be spending about a week in CDO (august 22-29, 2006). I have invited a friend from Davao to join me . I have no idea of the bus services to CDO. Can anybody help me in this situation? What's the best bus service, cost, duration of travel, best time to catch deluxe buses., etc. Thanks in advance.

PAPALO.

Cagayan de Oro...
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: deluxe buses from Davao to CDO

August 28 is the fiesta of Cagayan de Oro City. Take Rural Transit or Bachelor Express bus. They ply the BuDa route (Bukidnon-Davao). It will take you around 7 hours. Aircon nonstop is 450 Pesos and 365 Pesos non aircon with stops. There are discounts for students. I am not sure of Davao to CDO schedule. It is best to take the early trip 5am or 6am since it rains heavily in the afternoon and portions of Davao area could get flooded. The bus will end its route in Agora Bus Terminal in Cagayan de Oro City.

If you need more info about CDO email me at cdoguide@yahoo.com

fairfield...
Level Contributor
891 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: deluxe buses from Davao to CDO

Thanks, CDO. In fact the reason of us being in CDO at that time is the fiesta and other festivities. The Mayor of CDO extended this invitation to us. I and five other associates/constittuents from the States are heading to CDO with stopover in Manila, Fort Ilocandia, then to CDO for golf and other activities. I have been to CDO during the last PAL Golf Invitational and CDO is the host again for the upcoming tournament this February, 2007. You can be sure we will be there again. Now, I invited a good friend from Davao and I will be relaying your input to her. It will greatly help her tremendously since she hasn't been anywhere besides Davao. Thank you.

Papalo

Cagayan de Oro...
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: deluxe buses from Davao to CDO

Hope you enjoy your stay in CDO. I have a CDO tourist website, unfortunately I temporarily shut down some pages. I recently filed a copyright complaint against another CDO tourist website for copying my photo and articles. If you have more questions about CDO do not hesitate to email me at cdoguide@yahoo.com or visitcdo@yahoo.com.ph

4. Re: deluxe buses from Davao to CDO

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 23:16