We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

little Koh Chang,

Which Ranong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
the netherlands
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
little Koh Chang,

anyone recently visited LITTLE Koh Chang?

and what about accomodation ?

thanx allready

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,411 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: little Koh Chang,

You don't need to post the same thing 3 times!

Canberra
Level Contributor
1 post
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: little Koh Chang,

By little Koh Chang I presume you mean the one off the coast of Ranong. Plenty of accommodation but maybe only the afternoon boat is running at about 2pm from the Koh Payam pier (opposite the main immigration office and up a bit is a sign pointing to the pier down a side street). There is an information counter there and usually one of the resort(!) owners is hanging around so you can organise your first night before you get there. A very laid back island.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
25,411 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: little Koh Chang,

Dick S, this enquiry is from 2011!

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: little Koh Chang,

As this thread is alive again ... :P I need to ask, is there any mobile carrier which mobile internet working on Koh Chang (little one) ? I will be there for 10 days, and unfortunately I will have some mails which I need to follow these days.

I know its pretty laid back island, but it would be great if I can connect from time to time.

Thanks in advance for kind answer/s.

Oslo, Norway
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: little Koh Chang,

As far as I know, there's internet access on some of the resorts, but the electricity is only on between 18.00 and 23.00. The internet connection is quite unstable, but from what I've read, you should be able to check your mail from time to time.

6. Re: little Koh Chang,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 December 2014, 06:35
Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: little Koh Chang,

what a rubbish !!! I think every idiot may post his comment here. Go to other places, they are crowded by french people or Italian and so on. Before you call someone a Nazi, think twice. But I could imagine you have only one brain cell ind this one is not activated.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
25,411 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: little Koh Chang,

Reported and will hopefully be removed shortly.

Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: little Koh Chang,

OK, I will hike to little Koh Chang soon, maybe I am the hundred first German over there. I wanna just enjoy the nature and nothing else. If there are plenty Germans or not, never mind. Anyway, I am not looking for that. If there are people they're complaining in this forum about a concentration of one nation and insulting them, they are better advised to stay at home.

10. Re: little Koh Chang,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2016, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Ranong