We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Residence

Washington
2 posts
Save Topic
Royal Residence

Hello, I have booked a week vacation at the Royal Residence in August. Has anyone stayed there? Is it a nice place? I forgot to ask before booking if it has air conditioning--i know its hot in august! Does it have air cond. and if not does it need it? I have been to Cabarete before and love it! We wanted to try a new place to stay this time though. Thanks for your help!

Cabarete
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Residence

I've stayed at Royal Residence a number of times and my experiences have been positive. We are actually here now! It is hot, but we only use the A/C at night when we go to sleep to cool the room down. I usually stay in room 130 because we've developed a friendship with the owners having come down here a bunch. There is A/C in all 3 bedrooms so that isn't a worry. Have a great trip!

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,959 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Residence

RoyalResidence,

If you are an owner there you don't need to pretend to be a guest to answer a concrete question about your place, but if you're actually a guest, why post under RoyalResidence Cabarete?

Silvia

Isle of Man
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Residence

The apartments in Roayal Residence are all owned by different people and are furnished, including A/C by the individuals. I don't know 100% but I'd be amazed if any apartment didn't have A/C fitted.

My apartment only has one A/C unit, in the lounge, and I haven't had any complaints, just leave the bedroom doors slightly open and put it on full blast when you first get back from the bar/restaurant and it will be cool in no time. The building then stays quite cool (as long as no windows are open obviously! I then sleep with the fan on. During the day, there is enough breeze to keep the air moving, so I have windows open if I'm in.

I think it's a nice place... but obviously I would say that!!! The location is excellent, being a very short stroll into the town centre or beach, but far enough away to be quiet. Have a great time there (and in Cabarete generally!)

4. Re: Royal Residence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 11:21