We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photographer available for private shoot North Coast

Which Cabarete hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
9 posts
Save Topic
Photographer available for private shoot North Coast

I am going to be in the area Nov 28-Dec 7. I am here for a wedding, but would love to find another fun couple to shoot. Since I am asking on a public forum, I think it would be tacky to charge for this. I am willing to do a comp shoot for the right couple that will add value tq my portfolio. My work can be seen at genekosoy.com. And I can be reached at gene at genekosoy.com if you are a couple in the are, interested let's talk.

Isle of Man
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photographer available for private shoot North Coast

Nice portfolio. Hope you manage to hook up with a lucky couple for an extra special wedding present!

Incidentally, I'm in Cabarete in mid-January. If anyone fancies a fun day modelling on the beach, then get in touch with me too. Not a professional but not bad, for example...

Kitesurfer:

www.flickr.com/photos/iom_keith/2219282954/

Model:

flickr.com/photos/…

Also no charges although if you like them I may let you buy me a beer!

2. Re: Photographer available for private shoot North Coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2011, 06:16