We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive?

Which Cabarete hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nj
Level Contributor
728 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive?

Looking for a list of all inclusive resorts in cabarete/sousa. Help please

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
40,283 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive?

For Cabarete,

Viva Wyndham Tangerine and the Tangerine Palace

Celuisima Cabarete

Ocean Manor Beach Resort

Tropical Casa Languna offers an All Inclusive deal as well as non AI

In Sosua (just confirm by posting on the Sosua forum)

Casa Marina

Sosua Bay

Sosua by The Sea

Silvia

nj
Level Contributor
728 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive?

thanks. Last time i stayed at the wyndham tangerine. I was able to walk to the complex with bars and restaurants on the beach by jose o shays. Is that the only area like that? With bars and restaurants? If there is another, what resorts are by it?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
40,283 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive?

In Cabarete, that's the area where you find most beach bars and restaurants. I don't know when you came last, but there are new bars and restaurants.

The Tangerine Palace has a great restaurant, Maraja. A new sports bar opened last year, Kahuna Bar and Restaurant. Nikki Beach also opened last summer. LAX is opening a new dance club in the next few months, also on the beach.

I'm sure there are some other newer places. Just mentioning what I remember right now.

Silvia

4. Re: All inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2012, 05:17