We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun things to do in Cabarete

Which Cabarete hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis
11 posts
Save Topic
Fun things to do in Cabarete

Hey there,

I've finally got my lodging finalized and now can focus on what to do for fun in the Cabarete/Sosua area. I'll be there from 1-30 to 2-14.

Anyone good ideas for Fun - for a "first timer" to the DR ??

What are some of your favorite Restaurants??

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner??

Thanks for your suggestions......

Oslo
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun things to do in Cabarete

Hey - suggest you start with finding a good place to stay. I am currently at the Caribean Crib - a really nice place just outside of town. Check out www.activecabarete.com for all the activities that you can participate in here. Let me know if you want to hook up for a beer one night! I'll be here until Feb. 10th.

Minneapolis
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun things to do in Cabarete

Hi Mortyboy, I'll be at a condo at Ocean Dream which is real close to dowtown. I'll be ready to go out on the town by Jan. 31. Do you have any ideas re. where we could meet.? Hope we can meet.

Oslo
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Fun things to do in Cabarete

Sounds good. Let aim for the Irish pub on the beach! Looking forwards to meeting you!

Oslo
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Fun things to do in Cabarete

Surfin-rich, how much did you have to pay per week for a condo at Ocean Dream? The place looks very nice.

Thanks.

Oslo
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Fun things to do in Cabarete

Surfn-Rich, have you safely arrived in Cabarete? Let me know if you'd like to meet up for a drink tonight - Thursday. I am staying at Caracol - right next to Ocean Dream.

6. Re: Fun things to do in Cabarete

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 16:19