We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

plantacion tropical

USA
Level Contributor
58 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
plantacion tropical

we wil be on vacation in juan dolio soon and I wondered if anyone has gone to this working flower farm/plantation near by. It is open to the public and there is a nice garden maze to explore on the grounds. If you have been there, how far is it from the barcelo capella property and whats it like?

New York City, New...
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: plantacion tropical

More details .. sunsucker40 .. I take volunteers to San Pedro, the main city nearby, and to Santo Domingo and I have never heard of such a farm .. by the way my volunteers stay in Juan Dolio.

mlg...

Mentioned in this post
San Pedro
San Pedro
Ambergris Caye, Belize
Santo Domingo
Santo Domingo
Dominican Republic
Juan Dolio
Juan Dolio
Dominican Republic
2. Re: plantacion tropical

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 06:20