We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

capella or costa caribe?

USA
Level Contributor
56 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
capella or costa caribe?

Our flights are booked but we still have not committed to a hotel. we're on the fence...barcelo capella versus coral costa caribe in juan dolio. We are not fussy people hung up on services. beach, pool and laid back tropical atmosphere is most desired. Please help us out if you've experienced these places lately-much appreciated!

Hamilton
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: capella or costa caribe?

Hello!

Well we just got back from staying at coral costa caribe for 7 days all inclusive..all i can say is it was nothing but relaxing! this place took my breath away and i had no complaints about anything at all! and the beach is amazing, pools are really clean and relaxation is a guarantee here!

i hope u enjoy your vacation!

katie

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
753 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: capella or costa caribe?

I would not stat at Costa Caribe my clients just got robbed at gun point by a pimp on the local road running threw the middle of this hotel. Not safe at all. I wouldn't go!

Hamilton
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: capella or costa caribe?

oh my god!!! thats terrible! i can't beleive that happened, it just seemed so peaceful when we went! wow! thats too bad!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
753 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: capella or costa caribe?

I know it's kinda scarey to think about.... but anybody going just beware as the locals are just scoping everyone out trying to pick there pray at all times.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
408 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: capella or costa caribe?

How scary! But also odd, as my friends & I walked that road almost every night we were at the hotel to get to plaza luna for the internet sometimes quite late too, and we never came accross any menacing people...I guess it was just bad luck when it came to your acquaintances :(

6. Re: capella or costa caribe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 17:16