We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

casa marina reef 22nd june ,anyone going !!!

Which Sosua hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
285 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
casa marina reef 22nd june ,anyone going !!!

hi we are off to the casa marina on the 22nd june ,29 of us in total ,anyone got any hints or tips ,,please

tracey x

Mississauga,Ontario
Level Contributor
392 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: casa marina reef 22nd june ,anyone going !!!

Lucky you, we might and that's a strong might be going at the end of August, the week before Labor Day.

Have a great time!!!!!

FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
882 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: casa marina reef 22nd june ,anyone going !!!

We walked to the Casa Marina from the Sosua Bay Resort where we were 5/22/09. If you like diving or snorkeling, you might enjoy the Dolphin Dive Center located at the Sosua Bay Resort. Not sure if you have a dive shop at Casa Marina. I've read the cold water jacuzzis at Casa Marina are nice to watch the sunset. We took two waterfall tours with Iguana Mama and loved them! Have fun!

brooklyn
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: casa marina reef 22nd june ,anyone going !!!

great place. great little town nite life fantastic you will love it. been there 5 times food is ok they will make you love this country i will be there right next door in hotel sea breeze 6/15.try not to drink so much hehehe..do quad bike tour

brooklyn
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: casa marina reef 22nd june ,anyone going !!!

good spot you will love the hotel. people will make you love this place. i have been there 5 times cable might go off but who needs cable in the carribean?? enjoy the shows in house then go to the stripp at nite ..clubs are free love is free...hehehehe drink up and have goood time do some tours during the weather is great in june .i will be ther 6]15 right next door hotel sea breeze...take care

FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
882 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: casa marina reef 22nd june ,anyone going !!!

I was looking for a tour operator for the quad bike trip, and came across 4tdomrep.com/excursions-byland.html#canyoning

Is the info in this website up to date? Can anyone recommend a quad bike tour company, or comment on Tours Trips Treks & Travel in general?

6. Re: casa marina reef 22nd june ,anyone going !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2009, 05:46