We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana

California
Level Contributor
27 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Punta Cana

What's the best all inclusive resort with a good beach that you would recommend for a 40th birthday? --mostly singles. The Hard Rock Hotel is a bit pricey but we want a hotel that offers many activities like snorkeling and different excursions.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Cana

the different excursions are available from All Hotels, as they are anyways not organized/outfitted byb the hotels, so you can pick any of all the present resorts in punta cana.

Mike

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,209 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Cana

curious what drew you to the Hard Rock when your looking for activities outside of the resort. What attracted you to this resort? I'm just curious.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
13,609 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Cana

Given the demographics and desires, I would suggest Palladium Bavaro or Punta Cana. Both offer good bang for the buck, have a good mix and is centrally located allowing exploration of the local bars and eateries off the resort.

Cheers

PCMike

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,954 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Punta Cana

I concur with vienemo:

5. Re: Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Bavaro
Recent Conversations