We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luxury bahia principe ambar.

Which Bavaro hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sunbury on thames
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
luxury bahia principe ambar.

I read 2 weeks ago that the resort was absolutely full up, which concerns me as I go on the 26th for two weeks, can anybody please confirm if that is so, also is it hard to get sun beds so forth, oh yes and what's the weather like at the moment????

Many thanks

Michelle.

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
12,936 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luxury bahia principe ambar.

shellSunburyOnThames,

The Luxury Bahia Ambar is at 100% occupancy at the present time and will be at that level until december 7th. They are also fully booked from December 26th until February 23rd, 2014.

There is no shortage of sunbeds at the beach, at any of the Bahia resorts, including the Ambar. The first rows of sunbeds always go first at any time of the year.

The sunbeds at the pool are always harder to come, at any time of the year, as the number of loungers is always dependant of the size of the pool deck.

I hope this does assist you.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

2. Re: luxury bahia principe ambar.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2014, 05:16