We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomsons Premium Cabin

Huddersfield England
Level Contributor
330 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Thomsons Premium Cabin

Can you choose seat numbers in premium cabin, does it cost extra and when can you name seat numbers

Many Thanks

birmingham,england
Level Contributor
345 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomsons Premium Cabin

Diane

yes you can choose your seat in premium 90 days before RETURN travel.

there is a cost which can be at times prohibitive. but usually is a fair deal, as you get extra baggage allowance, priority boarding, free drinks on board, a better meal, extra leg room etc.

sometimes the price can be as much as £399 each, but usually in the £179-£250 bracket.

it can be worth doing what we did and went a week later and saved £400 between us.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,410 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomsons Premium Cabin

Diane,

When you upgrade to Premium Club you can choose/pre book your seat/row numbers free of charge. As jph mentioned this can be done 90 days from your Inbound flight date either online or by phoning the 'Flight Extra' team on their Coventry number which is 02476283046.

Angie.

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
60 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomsons Premium Cabin

We did ours on line was very easy. Just go into manage my booking put in ref number follow instructions.

we are going on the 3rd Jan to Dominican Republic on new Dreamliner.

HDH
Saundersfoot...
Level Contributor
511 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomsons Premium Cabin

Totally recommend it , went to puerto plata last year , quite a lt more expensive because of prime time but so worth it , have flown BA and Virginia premium and rate Thomson very highly , great friendly service , no queues ...fab.

Regards Helen

Huddersfield England
Level Contributor
330 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomsons Premium Cabin

Thank you all for your information it is very helpful

Diane

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomsons Premium Cabin

Can anyone tell me the flight time from Glasgow to punta cana??

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,410 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomsons Premium Cabin

Grant,

Flight durations have been between 8 hours and 8 hours 49 mins, different flight times are due to routing and weather conditions over the Atlantic.

Angie.

UK
Level Contributor
945 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomsons Premium Cabin

Diane0368,

I saw from an earlier post that you are travelling to the Ambar on June 4th, I travel there on the 10th in Premium and within few days of the 90 days date that you can choose seats from the only seat choices left in Premium were single seats, my point is that if you are thinking of upgrading now I would check seat availability first, it's a lot of money not to be able to sit with your travelling companion. Maybe see you at the Ambar.

UK
Level Contributor
945 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomsons Premium Cabin

Sorry Diane just saw the date of your post, hope you got the seats you wanted.

Huddersfield England
Level Contributor
330 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomsons Premium Cabin

Hi,

I did get my seats thank you .Is it your first time to the Amber, You have seen my picture ,if you see us trip me up and say hello

Get answers to your questions about Bavaro