We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DINNER --- at Grand Bahia Principe...

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
DINNER --- at Grand Bahia Principe...

Does anyone know the schedule of the buffet dinners? (like for example, Monday= international, Tuesday=Mexican, etc.)

Also, what is the dresscode?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Leeds, Engalnd
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DINNER --- at Grand Bahia Principe...

click this link........ Revised May 10/13: Gran Bahia Principe Room & A la Carte Request Information....in the top right hand corner of the PC forum under top asked questions about PC it should answer the majority of ur questions :-)

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: DINNER --- at Grand Bahia Principe...

Sir Bubba John's posts will answer your question down to the detail.

nut hey,

do you really wanna plan a vacay ahead of time down to details even which night will have which theme at which restaurant??

each to its own of course, no pun intended, please,

but where is the surprise of a new country with it's unknown behaviors and new foodies etc etc etc on that?

planned down to the point that way would be for me the same like going to the diner around the coner at home, as i know its shedules and menues of the whole year out of my head, i personally would really hate to be that programized on my short 5-10 nights stay on vacation, as i expect different from the usual stuff at home.

happy holidays

Mike

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: DINNER --- at Grand Bahia Principe...

Here is the updated nights courtesy of Brooklin.

Monday ........ Española

Tuesday ....... Gala seafood

Wednesday .....Oriental

Thursday ... Italian

Friday ......... Dominicana

Saturday ............... Mexican

Sunday .......... American (Like BBQ - different meats)

======================

Post 6 on link below is the dress code for all 5 Bahia sections.

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k647669…

4. Re: DINNER --- at Grand Bahia Principe...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2014, 05:17