We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call;;gran bahia principe bavaro 2015

Which Bavaro hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bridgend, United...
10 posts
Save Topic
Roll Call;;gran bahia principe bavaro 2015

Hello

we are going to the gran bahia principe bavaro on 6 june 2015,

this is our second time here and loved it that much so going back.

if there is any one going on this date and would like any info please ask ,thanks

jane

1. Re: Roll Call;;gran bahia principe bavaro 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 12:38
Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,562 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call;;gran bahia principe bavaro 2015

That's a year away.........I don't even know what I'm doing next month!! LOL!!

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call;;gran bahia principe bavaro 2015

LoL don't even know what I am doing this long weekend for Canada Day yet ... right now trip advisor, tonight.tomorrow maybe Niagara Falls or the states... who knows lol... but june 2015 I will have to get back to you on that one ha ha :)

Edited: 26 June 2014, 11:52
Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
12,935 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call;;gran bahia principe bavaro 2015

Pixyjane,

Do we feel a little excitement in your post !! I am sure you will have a great time in Punta Cana !

At this stage I just hope I still have the "green" side up !

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

london
Level Contributor
325 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll Call;;gran bahia principe bavaro 2015

Well pixijane ... your not alone, booked a 2 week stay at the Grand Bahia Esmeralda for April 2015 ... our 8th stay at the Bahia ...and can't wait !!

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll Call;;gran bahia principe bavaro 2015

Have been reading alot of reviews and some very negative, I am going to Bahia Principe on Feb 3rd....any suggestions where to find the best rooms? Would like one close to the main pool, but not sure this is possible if you are not staying at Ambar or Esmeralda, was also wondering if the drinks at the large shopping plaza are all inclusive or do I need to pay?? What is the best a la carte? and where is the main lobby where the action is at night? or is there any? I love an upbeat resort and we like to take in a few shows...where are the shows located and at what time?? Can you get a preview of whats on for the week as activities and what shows are where and what time? I know that I am asking alot of questions, but would love to find out before we go....Approx 6 MORE WEEKS!!!!!!.....Pixygirl and Brooklin....would be appreciated if you would reply, Brooklin, you seem quite knowledgable regarding resorts.......thanks

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll Call;;gran bahia principe bavaro 2015

Brooklin and pixygirl...Forgot to mention that we are staying at the Bavaro side.....

Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll Call;;gran bahia principe bavaro 2015

Looks like we got the plane to our self ha ha

Ascot, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Roll Call;;gran bahia principe bavaro 2015

Booked to go to the Esmeralda part for 2 weeks from the 31st May. Taking my mum for a luxury holiday, which she is very much looking forward to.

10. Re: Roll Call;;gran bahia principe bavaro 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2016, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Bavaro