We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VIP Hotel Arena Blanca

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
VIP Hotel Arena Blanca

Any one going to this place Aug 10 thru Aug 16? Has anyone stayed there during this time of year? Is the weather good this time of year is it more dry there then humid like Florida.

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: VIP Hotel Arena Blanca

never heard about a Hotel named VIP in Punta Cana.

did you mean the VIK Hotel may be?

Mike

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: VIP Hotel Arena Blanca

Sorry about that typo VIK Hotel Arena Blanca.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: VIP Hotel Arena Blanca

good small budget place, well worth the bucks spent. august here is the same as Florida the same time of the year, it is mid summer with the highest heat and the highest humidity of the year.

have a fun

MIke

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: VIP Hotel Arena Blanca

O know was hoping the weather would be more like Jamaica weather not so humid. Not sure if I can take that weather all day long outside. I need to make myself go outside more here in the heat so I won't die when I get there. I can't remember now which trip had the lobster at the beach cooked by locals hmmm. I do want to take a boat ride was looking at the Cataline one. I tried to book the Just Safari online but I don't have a pay pal account and don't want one. I e-mail them and they said they would get back to but haven't yet. I will look at the Island trip you were talking about. I want something that were going to be on the boat for awhile before you get there. What trips did you take and enjoy ?

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: VIP Hotel Arena Blanca

We got fam jam and vacation home in Florida (Ft Lauderdale area) so were always there... whether is very comparable but I think it's actually hotter and more humid in DR then in Florida.... In Florida at night it gets cool sometimes in Aug where I can even wear a hoodie going out.... There is no way I could wear a hoodie in DR lol.. or there is many times I could wear jeans in Florida but no way I would do that either in DR.

Link below lists over 100 things you can do ... see what appeals to you

tripadvisor.ca/Attractions-g147293-Activitie…

Edited: 25 July 2014, 02:13
Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale
Broward County, FL
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: VIP Hotel Arena Blanca

Thanks for letting me know about the hot nights and the weather there not use to those hot night. How bad are the bugs over there at night and in the day time? Is it true you can't get ice at the Hotel ?

Level Contributor
201 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: VIP Hotel Arena Blanca

Not sure about ice machines but every bar has ice.Being a small resort isn't an issue to walk less then 5 minutes to a bar and get ice!

8. Re: VIP Hotel Arena Blanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 05:18