We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a couple to share the transfer

Niteroi, RJ
Level Contributor
1 post
221 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a couple to share the transfer

Hi! Me and my husband are arriving at santo domingo airport in oct 14th, in the morning. Since the transfer prices to punta cana are a little expensive, i'd like to know if theres any couple interested in charing with us.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
828 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a couple to share the transfer

You might want to say what resort your staying at. Will you be in LaRomana or PC?

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a couple to share the transfer

Hi,

We always fly into SDQ in late November. We use www.mydominicantransfers.com if you cannot find anyone to share your transfer. They go everywhere and their prices are very reasonable roundtrip. We have used them several times and they are great. If you would like more info pm me.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a couple to share the transfer

sharing a private transfer hides some lil risks which may leave you with the full roundtrip tansfer fee to be paid by yourself alone.

if the other couple is not arriving on the same flight/plane as you, then you may arrive many hours apart of each others in case one of the flights comes delayed or earlier than sheduled.

one of the couples may get their resort switched and not be notified about it earlier than upon departure, so they arrive but want a separate transfer then.

you should only share with guests flying on the same plane as you, hence i would show here the flight number you are coming in and afterwards going out on.

have fun

Mike

San Juan, Puerto...
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a couple to share the transfer

Try Expresso Bávaro for $10.00 each one.I arrive that same day ,traveling by ferry. Staying at the Barcello Dominican www. expresobavaro.com.Change in pesos was 43-$1

5. Re: Looking for a couple to share the transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 06:17