We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palafito 1326-deposit payment

virginia
Level Contributor
745 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Palafito 1326-deposit payment

I have a reservation for mid Nov. at Palafito and they are asking for a 50% deposit before I arrive. They've given me instructions to deposit in a bank. So has anyone does this and is it a difficult thing to do. I will actually do this when I arrive in Pucon and they agreed that it's okay. Thanks. Eleana

Church of Castro
Architectural Buildings
Costanera
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Church of Nercon
Churches & Cathedrals
Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
10,791 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palafito 1326-deposit payment

Bank deposit is fairly common with smaller lodging here. We have done it occasionally for reserving a cabin or even a bus. You just need the name and account number of the person receiving the payment. The bank has slips to fill in for deposits. They will help you if you need it. Keep your receipt. Bank hours in Chile are Mon-Fri from 9am-2pm.

Edited: 09 October 2012, 14:10
virginia
Level Contributor
745 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palafito 1326-deposit payment

Thanks dancingmolly for that information. Eleana

3. Re: Palafito 1326-deposit payment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2015, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Castro