We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help on booking with Ulen Ski School Bankso

Which Bansko hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
1 post
Save Topic
Help on booking with Ulen Ski School Bankso

I am trying to book ski hire and lessons with the Ulen Ski School but cannot get hold of them. The number I found on the British Ski Site was wrong and even when I changed the dialing code the number was not for the resort. Does anyone know how to book online. The bulgaria and bansko sites I have been on do not give a way to actually book hire and lessons online. If I am unable to do this does anyone know if it will be ok to not book and do it when I get there?

I would be very grateful for any help

London
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Help on booking with Ulen Ski School Bankso

Don't know about ULEN but we booked our children (5 and 10) into Pirin 2000 ski school and couldn't fault them.

http://www.banskoskischool.info/indexen.html

Hull
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Help on booking with Ulen Ski School Bankso

Hi i have just come back from Bansko and had ski lessons with theULEN ski school. We pre-booked our lessons with Balkan holidays so you could try calling them to see if you can book lessons through them, overwise you may have to wait until you get there and book them when you arrive, but it will be more expensive, their tend to start the group lessons on a Monday when the new arrivals come. Hope this answers your questions it you have any more questions please dont hesitate to contact me.

Hampshire
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Help on booking with Ulen Ski School Bankso

Hi We are going to Bansko next year and have 2 children. One will be 6 1/2 and the other will be 3 3/4. I am trying to find information on ski schools / kindergartens and wondered if anyone has an email address or web site with this info. Also does anyone know what age they accept children into ski school. Would also be interested to know anyones comments on the quality of childcare/ski lessons for children.

Many thanks

uk
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help on booking with Ulen Ski School Bankso

Try these guys, they have had some good reviews .

http://www.methodsnowschool.com/

uk
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help on booking with Ulen Ski School Bankso

Also, childcare.

www.snowangels-bansko.com

Bulgaria
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Help on booking with Ulen Ski School Bankso

Hi. I am not sure if it's not too late but I can give you the number of ULEN ski school: 0035974988914.

Bulgaria
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Help on booking with Ulen Ski School Bankso

Hi. I am not sure if it's not too late but I can give you the number of ULEN ski school: 0035974988914.

Bulgaria
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Help on booking with Ulen Ski School Bankso

Leominster
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Help on booking with Ulen Ski School Bankso

Hi, I have the same problem a year later! Does anybody know of how to contact ULEN to pre-book ski lessons, packs, etc? Or has anyone been to bansko independantly recently and can advise if it is easy just organise once there!

Shane

IRELAND
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Help on booking with Ulen Ski School Bankso

Hi there, we have just returned from Bansko and all had lessons with Ulen. Ours were prebooked with the travel agency, but I know that you can organise lessons with Ulen when you get there without a problem. They have loads of excellent instructors for all levels and you can get private or group lessons. As far as I remember it is about 40 lev per person per day (4 hrs) and well worth it, they are really nice people, so friendly and patient!

Get answers to your questions about Bansko