We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perun Lodge Hotel in Bansko -the worst service ever

Bucharest
2 posts
Save Topic
Perun Lodge Hotel in Bansko -the worst service ever

We had 5 days of staying in Perun Lodge, it was awful, the service is very bad (you can't call it service, as it doesn't exist, nobody speaks English or doesn't want to speak when it come to a clarification-the reasonable solution is to say that it is not understandable). Hello!!! It's a 4 stars hotel, the front desk girls are foul and lier. We didn't have room shoes, their explication was that currently they ran out of them, then the jacuzzi was out of order, the elevator was broken, few times it stopped for some hours with people inside. Then it says that the dinner cost was one price, however after eating, the price increased significantly. The list may continue, I really would like people to know about this and make a smart decision upon the hotel the pick, it is really disappointing to have such an experience when you are actually on your holiday and want to have a great time.

Cta
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Perun Lodge Hotel in Bansko -the worst service ever

Many tks for yr msg.My intention was to make reservation today.Definetly I shall change the hotel.Can you revert with some better option??

Many tks in advance,

Mihai

belfast
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Perun Lodge Hotel in Bansko -the worst service ever

i would just like to say that i have stayed at this hotel on many occasions now and have yet to have a problem with any of the staff or facilities. i would recommend this hotel to anyone i meet as i would consider it among the top 5 in bansko especially considering how cheap it is compared to the grander scale hotels in the area. i would like to suggest that maybe the op just had a bad experience or maybe there were some teething problems as it is a very new hotel, by the way , can i ask the op, did you make a complaint to the staff at the time? as you havent pointed out what any solution you had to your problems?

Moscow
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Perun Lodge Hotel in Bansko -the worst service ever

Perun Lodge Hotel is my favourite one in Bansko and i will definitely recommend it to everybody.The hotel has perfect location,nice and clean rooms, modern furnishing and wonderful Spa center.If you wondering where to stay in Bansko -this is the right place, you wan't regret it.And don't make any wrong conclusions becuase someone has written one comment only.This hotel is good value for money!We are coming back in Jan 2011.

London
Level Contributor
418 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Perun Lodge Hotel in Bansko -the worst service ever

Hi all, just wondering is this the same hotel as perun lodge apartments? I have found this hotel on takemeskiing.co.uk and couldn't find it on tripadvisor.

thanks

Leamington Spa...
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Perun Lodge Hotel in Bansko -the worst service ever

Check out StIvanBansko web site for luxury accommodation and they are offering FREE SKI HIRE* this season

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Perun Lodge Hotel in Bansko -the worst service ever

DISAGREE TOTALLY!

I stayed there last year and had a fab time. The reception staff all speak good English and the facilities were excellent. I never ate there because I like to go local, so I can't comment. They had the cheapest ski hire I could find too which was handy.

I'm currently planning another trip to Bansko again and as I can't find better, I'm going back to Perun Lodge Hotel.

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Perun Lodge Hotel in Bansko -the worst service ever

hello,

i have return from perun lodge hotel yesterday i it was horrible. it was the worst new year's eve ever and it costed lot of money. the food was innexistent, the drinks also and the music.....well the music was a totaly disaster. they hire a DJ who put us only very bad house music and we couldn't dance. at 12:00 o'clock everybody left the restaurant and gone in their rooms because they were really upset.

we tryed to speak to the manager but he made fun of us and then gone. the personal of the hotel is unprepared; they SUCK

so please don't go there and specially NOT on the new year's eve.

London
Level Contributor
418 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Perun Lodge Hotel in Bansko -the worst service ever

Hi all,

Can i ask if this is the same hotel as Hotel Perun or a different one? We are booked to go to the Hotel Perun in March.... but getting worried by seeing these comments?

Thanks

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Perun Lodge Hotel in Bansko -the worst service ever

I would recomend you kempinski, but is very expensive.

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Perun Lodge Hotel in Bansko -the worst service ever

Yes, we have spoken to the manager but he wasn't interesed to hear our complains. And the waiters were horrible. We had to wait 30 minutes for some drinks.

It's true that some of the rooms are nice, but not all of them. Also some frinds of mine had rooms at the first floor and they complained that was cold.

Get answers to your questions about Bansko
Recent Conversations