We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wonders travel and tourism

Murfreesboro...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
wonders travel and tourism

Anyone have any experience with wonders travel and tourism in Jordon?

1. Re: wonders travel and tourism

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 18:34
2. Re: wonders travel and tourism

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 18:34
Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
359 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wonders travel and tourism

Hi

There're a lot of travel agencies in Jordan, all watched & controlled by the Ministry of tourism, so it's a reliable agency, you can contact the JSTA Jordan Society of Tourism & Travel Agents for more information .

http://www.jsta.org.jo/

Enjoy

Wael

Edited: 16 May 2014, 21:18
Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wonders travel and tourism

My wife and I used them for a trip to Petra in October 2014. We took a private trip as I was having walking difficulties following a recent knee replacement and felt I couldn't keep up with a normal group - such as available through a ship excursion. I needn't have worried. The company was superb, the price was the same as a group tour but my wife and I were taken around by our own guide from the Petra pool. WT arranged all this, picked us up and dropped us off at the ship in Aqabar at the agreed time. The car used was a comfortable one and we agreed an early pick up and a minimum stop off on the way. We had to be firm with the driver about this as he wanted to drop us off at a shop/restaurant, presumably on some commission. Our Priority was to get to Petra and back in good time for the ships departure. As it was we were well on the way back to the Treasury when the ship's excursions ARRIVED and back on the boat in good time.

The tour guide was an educated man with great knowledge and easily to understand English. He took great care of us and walked at our limited speed with great patience explaining everything in detail.

The visit to Petra and reaching the Girls Palace beyond the Treasury was without doubt the highlight of our 83 night cruise and there was plenty of competition

There was problem that WT dealt with immediately and their customer service was excellent both before AND after the trip. All correspondence was replied to quickly and efficiently

5. Re: wonders travel and tourism

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 25 December 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Petra - Wadi Musa