We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get in contact with The Petra Kitchen ?

Odense
Level Contributor
389 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
How to get in contact with The Petra Kitchen ?

I have tried to e-mail info@petrakitchen.com , but my mail was returned, and I cannot find their usual website www.petrakitchen.com , does anybody know how to get in contact with them? Hopefully, they are still there! Thanks

Fontainebleau
Destination Expert
for Petra - Wadi Musa
Level Contributor
2,895 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get in contact with The Petra Kitchen ?

Try info@petramoon.com

If they can't deal with your enquiry, they should either pass it on or given you an up to date contact address.

Petra
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get in contact with The Petra Kitchen ?

Their website has been off-line for quite a while now, not sure why ... the phone number to contact them is 00962 3 215 79 00. If you have several days in Petra you can walk in on your first day and book your places for the next evening. Enjoy !

Patricia (Petra B&B)

Odense
Level Contributor
389 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get in contact with The Petra Kitchen ?

Thanks to both of you.

4. Re: How to get in contact with The Petra Kitchen ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 06:16