We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

decaying mouse!!!!!

Minneapolis...
1 post
Save Topic
decaying mouse!!!!!

I recently stayed at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suite address is: 204 Lake Front Drive, Russelville, AR 72802. The general mananger is Tee Jay. That was the worst experience of my life. Never will I ever return to that place. I would some kind of actions be made to prevent any further future incidents. The incidents that I have experienced can be harmful to others. After the stau there I came down with a severe flu. I am very sensitive towards smell.

To get right to the point, I woke up next to a dead mouse snapped onto a mouse trap. I was shocked and disgusted by the thought of it. Not was it a dead mouse it was a decaying mouse! Thats what upset me. When I woke up there was an awful smell that I tried to ignore but couldn't. Trust me I tried my best to ignore the decaying smell it was too strong that I had to find the source of the smell. When I discovered the source next to the bed, I was very horrified and grossed out. The thought of sleeping next to a decaying mouse and inhaling the smell all through my body gave me unexpected goosebumps. It was not healthy nor is sanitize for anybody to go through this ordeal.

When I tried to tell the situation to the manager he lied that he wasn't the manager. Until I called and asked for the manager thru the phone he was the ver same guy I spoke too because I recognize his while I was making the compliant at thr front desk. My experience was horrible. Bad service, the manager was extremely rude and unprofessional. When I checked someone was at the front desk watching me loading the car with my luggage but when I went to check out they hid from me. As I return the key their door bell rang and I am sure that you can't miss that "DING DONG" sound. Even so nobody came out to see thanks for staying with us or ask how was my stay because they were afraid of the confrontation. Extremely rude and not polite.

thank you......for reading my letter.

Little Rock...
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
325 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: decaying mouse!!!!!

This doesn't pass the smell test !!!

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: decaying mouse!!!!!

Thanks for the letter nemo-see. The American "hospitality" industry has been largely taken over by people who have no idea about how to be hospitable. Tripadvisor is one avenue we have to try to locate clean, affordable, attractive and well-run hotels and restaurants. Nemo: Please leave a review under Russellville hotels on this website. That's the best way of making sure future TA readers get this information.

3. Re: decaying mouse!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Russellville
Recent Conversations