We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magaliesburg

magaliesburg, South...
2 posts
Save Topic
Magaliesburg

We as Magaliesburg Reservations and Information www.magaliesburg.com would love to hear from tourists who have visited our area. Let us know what you think of our town and venues and what you would like to see in the future.

Magaliesburg Reservations & Information

London
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Magaliesburg

Had a very fleeting trip to Magaliesburg on our holiday last September.

We drove from Kruger to the area for an overnight stay.

It was a very long drive! And altho' I'm sure the area is lovely we didn't really have time to see any of it (it was dark when we arrived!) One thing I will say - we underestimated the distance involved!

However we stayed at the Mount Grace Hotel and it was absolutely stunning. Fantastic place - would definitely recommend it. But wish I'd been told to book a treatment in advance as had trouble getting booked in! Had to beg them to give me a half hour treatment as my operator hadn't pre-warned me to book.

Would like to spend more time in the area in the future if I come back!

dublin
Level Contributor
4 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magaliesburg

There are Hot Air Balloon rides over the Magaliesburg ( near Johannesburg), however, I would not recommend Bill Harrops Balloon Safari.(There are 2 other vendors) The rides are extremely expensive, the owner " Mary" is very rude and ? deliberately misleading. One is promised " champagne" and is handed awful sparkling wine, one is transported back to the take off site in an old, broken down , dirty minivan....

Breakfast needs some imagination- all for the grand price of $400!!!! A rip- off of note!!!!!

3. Re: Magaliesburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Magaliesburg
More Magaliesburg Topics