We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kazinga Tours

Oslo, Norway
1 post
Save Topic
Kazinga Tours

Just a quick message to recommend a company for gorilla tours in Uganda. Reasonable price, and great trip including 2 chimp treks, 2 safaris and the gorilla hike in Bwindi. James was a great guy as well.

TK, Norway

Boston...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kazinga Tours

Kazinga Tours arranged a fabulous tour of Uganda and Rwanda for us and we could not have been happier! Felex Muzinguzi, the agency director, tailor-made a trip to meet all of our expectations and we will definitely book our next African trip with his agency. Our personal guide, Emmanuel, was top-notch and we thoroughly enjoyed our 12 days on the road with him. We hit all the high spots like Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth Park and, of course, the gorilla sites of Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda and the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda. Bwindi was the focal point of the trip where the gorilla-tracking is more arduous than in Volcanoes, but the payoff was worth it with an encounter of a lifetime (especially for me) with an up-close-personal meeting with a beloved blackback. All the lodges we stayed in were top quality and the food was almost always delicious. We deeply believe that this trip was one of the best, if not the best, we have ever had! We heartily recommend Kazinga Tours!

-Cathy G., United States

Cambridge, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Kazinga Tours

Had a great trip to Uganda organised by Kazinga Tours

Warren was really helpful when we were planning and booking and Felex and his team in Kampala were really warm and welcoming. Ivan, our guide/driver was amazing, in terms of his knowledge, especially about the many bird species, He combined his driving skills and reflexes with an eagle eye for spotting birds and animals in the distance. We did 2 days in Kampala, followed by Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Murchison Falls National Park, drive down the Western Rift Valley to Fort Portal (the Ruwenzori Mts were shrouded in mist most of the time), QE National Park, ishasha Wilderness Camp, and then the long drive back to Kampala, passing Mburo Game Reserve on the way. Last two nights in Kampala were spent at the relaxing Cassia Lodge overlooking Lake Victoria and the city. Lots of happy memories to hold onto until we go back in a few years time, to go gorilla trekking when my son is a little older, plus maybe go into the Ruwenzori range. Good to feel the buzz in the country-and the generally positive vibes after what the country went through in the 80s and 90s

Uday P, Cambridge, UK

Edited: 21 August 2011, 17:57
London, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kazinga Tours

Kazinga tours is one of the biggest tour companies in Uganda. no worries just go ahead and book your trip with them.

cheers

Dundalk, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kazinga Tours

We would like to recommend Kazinga Tours aswell ! We spent 4 days with them going on gorilla safari. It was very well organized and all the staff members were very professional, making sure all the questions and queries were answered. I really liked Halima, I delt with her when making the bookings via e-mails, lovely and very cheerful lady!

thank you so much Halima!

Anna & Eugene

Edited: 07 October 2011, 20:25
Hadera
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kazinga Tours

Uganda with Kazinga Tours – it was great!

We thank very much Kazinga Tours , Halima and Bosko for making our 12-days tour in august the best ! It was way better than all I had ever waited of !

Bosko was very good driver, respectful of the people, the environment and the animals, which we really appreciated.

Our thanks to Halima for patience with our constant indecision and your organisational skills, prompt responses and advice prior to our visit to Uganda.

Unforgettable !

We strongly recommend Kazinga Tour to everyone wanting to travel to Uganda .

Thank you very much!

Anatoly and Ludmila Berman

Israel

Kampala
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kazinga Tours

We get the point now. Enough of the single posts, otherwise this thread will be locked, and that doesn't look very good for marketing does it?

Bray Ireland
Level Contributor
4 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kazinga Tours

Hi there,

The person who wrote this review of a trip with your company last year appears to live in Ireland, as I do. Is it possible to contact her ? You may give her my e-mail address if that is the way to proceed.

I am very interested in hearing some more about your tours - although I am very disappointed not to have had a reply to my query last week.

Dympna

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,388 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kazinga Tours

Dympna, that is a confusing comment! This is not a personal thread for Kazinga (well it certainly shouldn't be) but an open forum for travellers to help each other.

You can try and send a private message to AnnaS through here but as you can see, this thread is full of one post wonders reviewing Kazinga which (rightly or wrongly) most of us tend to be wary of.

If you look through this forum, you will find reviews of many tour companies - it is worth contacting several to get prices and see if you are happy with the service/response you are getting. I have chosen Churchill Safaris based on generally positive reviews on here and will post a review when I get back so can't comment on them yet but there have been other companies getting very good feedback on here too - just make sure they are AUTO registered.

I got a very good price for flights with QatarAir from Belfast but KLM also have options from Dublin in case that helps.

Edited: 03 March 2012, 18:47
Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
38,035 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kazinga Tours

Ponaire.

You mean this thread is not a "Guest book" run by Kazinga? You could have fooled me.

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,388 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kazinga Tours

mfuwe, you cynic!!! ;)

I am sure all these reviews by one post wonders with virtually no specifics and full of ridiculous superlatives and who disappear without trace are absolutely genuine..............hmm.....

Get answers to your questions about Bwindi Impenetrable...