We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gorilla Trek 15th August

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Gorilla Trek 15th August

Gorilla Trek 15th August

I've booked to do a gorilla trek on the 15th August. It's tracking the Nshongi group in the Rushaga sector. At the moment, I've booked to do the trek on my own, but if others also book it, the price will drop, both for me and the other people.

So......the details....I've booked through Byoona Amagara, and the tour includes transfers from Kabale (you have to make your own way there), 3 nights accommodation in a geodome at Byoona Amagara (Lake Bunyonyi), transfers to and from the gorilla trek and the gorilla trekking permit. The cost if one other person joins the tour will be $735 each and if 2 more join it will be $675 each. Byoona Amagara itself looks amazing and has really good reviews on trip advisor.

If anyone is interested, email jason@amagaratours.com, he's been really helpful in responding to all my emails and enquiries. The permits for this time are getting low as it's peak season, so they may be booked up fairly soon.

1. Re: Gorilla Trek 15th August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 April 2013, 11:35
India
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Gorilla Trek 15th August

$675 is including Gorilla permit or that will be an additional cost ?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gorilla Trek 15th August

That includes the permit.....I would be surprised if there are any permits left this close to the date though, but it could be worth a try!

Kampala
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gorilla Trek 15th August

If there are any permits left for your travel dates, it should be another gorilla family.

Otherwise gorilla permits for the month of August are sold out, and a few permits are being offered for resale.

5. Re: Gorilla Trek 15th August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 05:16