We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

regency travels and safaris reputation??

Arusha Region...
1 post
Save Topic
regency travels and safaris reputation??

I'm about to book the gorilla trek with a local based tour operator known as regency travels & safaris, any one who knows this company please??

Kampala, Uganda
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: regency travels and safaris reputation??

Hi, Yes, we know Regency Travels; its run and owned by a Lady called Sherry. She is an experienced tour operator and travel consultant.

Regards

Ape Team!

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: regency travels and safaris reputation??

Yeah we know Regency Travel located at Uganda House Building 3rd Floor. It's owned and operated by a competent lady known as SHERRY

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: regency travels and safaris reputation??

I know Recency Tours & Travels.

Under Madame Sherry, I have enjoyed their prompt and highly reliable services for so many years and I would highly recommend you book with them just like I have done for most of my friends and associates. They all come back to me and thank me for giving them a good and reliable Tours and Travel Agency.

Rasawood

rasawoodbg@aol.com

Kampala, Uganda
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: regency travels and safaris reputation??

I am a client to Regency Tour and travel for a number of years they are in charge of my international ticket bookings and local tour packages like to Para Lodge ,Queen Elizabeth National Park ,Bwindi National Park etc. They have done so many safaris for my corporate organisations who normally come from America every year and they love their Professional tour services and have always come back every year.

Peter

pdgmusoke@gmail.com

5. Re: regency travels and safaris reputation??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 05:15