We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any feedback on Hotel Sarover by RTDC

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Any feedback on Hotel Sarover by RTDC

I intend to go Pushkar on 3 Nov to 4 Nov. Most seem unavailable when i search in Hotel.com.

But I noticed rooms still available in Hotel Sarover by RTDC.

Why? Is there something bad about this hotel, that's why nobody is booking it?

what about its tourist village?

Please help!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any feedback on Hotel Sarover by RTDC

There are 100's of hotels in Pushkar that is probably why. Nice to have swimming pool which that place does not. often people don;t like the goven't attitude, food or service maybe poor.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
38,375 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any feedback on Hotel Sarover by RTDC

RTDC tourist village of Pushkar is not in good condition. I visited the property last October, was absolutely shabby. You may try out The Green House, Pushkar, nice accommodation in luxury tents (AC) over sprawling greenery and all facilities. www.thegreenhouseresort.com

Mail ID : reservation@thegreenhouseresort.com

AshisRoy

Edited: 08 August 2011, 04:16
3. Re: Any feedback on Hotel Sarover by RTDC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 18:17