We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ajmer-Pushkar Short tour enroute to Jaipur

Which Pushkar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
India
11 posts
Save Topic
Ajmer-Pushkar Short tour enroute to Jaipur

Hi,

I am visiting Jaipur with wife and two children in October. I am planning to get down at Ajmer( my train will reach around 5.00 am) and visit Ajmer, Pushkar and then reach Jaipur on the same day(we will not be carrying much luggage).

Will we get a auto/cab or State Transport bus for Pushkar early morning? Will it be safe to travel at such early hours?

Can we cover Ajmer and Pushkar in 7/8 hours?

Are there regular State Transport/Pvt.Buses from Pushkar/Ajmer to Jaipur?

Pls. advise.

India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ajmer-Pushkar Short tour enroute to Jaipur

i think you hire a car for this , if your come to visit jaipur , than i think you call same car to ajmer ,he pick you up from train take you to pushkar and also visit ajmer in same car and continue your journey with same car to jaipur

thank Nimbera

Jammu City, India
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Ajmer-Pushkar Short tour enroute to Jaipur

Hi

I am visiting Jaipur on 31st Oct and will be there upto3rd Nov II am interested to visit Pushkar on 2nd Nov with my wife.Can you advise me how can go there visit temple.and spend one day there and wish to return on the same day so that next day i can come back to New Delhi

Please advise about mode of economical transport, distance and time required For Jaipur to Pushkar and back

Thanks in in anticipation

Dr.S.C.Puri

email purisc2004@yahoo.com

Mobille 09419131882

3. Re: Ajmer-Pushkar Short tour enroute to Jaipur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2012, 05:17