We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skibus timetable

Which Seefeld in Tirol hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wales, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Skibus timetable

Hi

We are staying at the Hotel Marthe in first week of February. As far as I can tell, the nearest bustop is 5 (hauptschule). We will want to get to the 11 (Gschwandtk Am I reading the bus timetable correctly ?

I need to get the 9.32am Rosshute bus then change at bustop 1. Get the green Gschwandtkopf bus at 9.40am which gets me to my final destination at 9.50am. If someone could confirm this for me I would be very grateful. Also, are the first buses full ? Do you sometimes have to wait for the next bus ?

Thanks

Edited: 14 January 2013, 14:18
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skibus timetable

I'm not sure where your hotel is but guess it's not near the starting place for ski buses, however I know the Gschwandtkopt buses leave there at 10 to and 10 past the hour and again at half past the hour so every 20 minutes. The Rosshutted buses are the same which means they all leave the town square on the hour, 20 past and 20 to the hour... I have a feeling that the first buses leave the square at 9am going in both directions. So if you can get to the square which is where the buses start by 9-20 you should make it on time but then I guess you already know all this. Sorry I cant be of any more help!

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
9,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Skibus timetable

Your hotel is on the outskirts of Seefeld off the Seefelderstrasse - ~ 600m from the Rosshütte.

seefeld.com/pdf/plaene/fahrplaene/skibusfahr…

You don't have to change buses. The Red and Green Skibus take exactly the same route running between the Gschwandtkopf and Rosshütte. It's just that they start "opposite" each other. The buses depart Geschwandtkopf and Rosshütte at the same time and pass eachother at Apothekenparkplatz then arrive at the "other" Bergbahn at the same time. Then turn round and back again

This gives a better service around the village. There used to be only 1 bus that ran every 40mins. With the 2 buses now means 20mins Intervals.

So you can walk the 200m or so down to the Hauptschule stop (5) - RED line departs 09:32 arrives Gschwandtkopf 09:50

The problem with the skibus route is that there is no anti-clockwise route. So for instance from your Hotel to Rosshütte you would walk it (it is only 600m) as there is no skibus going that way.

In this instance people for example staying near the golf academy would take the next skibus(Red or Green) to Apothekenparkplatz then change buses to get the bus to the Rosshütte

3. Re: Skibus timetable

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Seefeld in Tirol