We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yeees...just booked again

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
yeees...just booked again

We've only been once before and I was DEFINITELY going to book somewhere else in Greece for September. I've searched and searched but the temptation to come back to Kardamyli just once more (I bet!) was too great so here we come even thought the flight was very expensive. I can't wait :o)

Bakewell, United...
Level Contributor
535 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: yeees...just booked again

Well you cant say I didn't put forward a decent case for you to try Ikaria...maybe next year eh? 2 weeks on Sunday and I will be able to see for myself why you (and others) are so passionate about this place

Yiammas

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: yeees...just booked again

Ha ha yes Ikaria was looking good but something has drawn me back to Kardamyli ;o)

BTW bought a coaster for my mum with your avitar on it. Makes me smilie each time I visit her

Edited: 18 August 2010, 13:48
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: yeees...just booked again

oops avitar and smilie - got my spelling a bit out of kilter there

Bakewell, United...
Level Contributor
535 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: yeees...just booked again

Cracking good picture isnt it

Have a great time out there!!

Bakewell, United...
Level Contributor
535 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: yeees...just booked again

Just got back today and now I understand everything.....what a wonderful town in a stunning area of Greece.

Warwick
Level Contributor
412 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: yeees...just booked again

Monyash

Await your trip report as we are going in May 2011.

Bakewell, United...
Level Contributor
535 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: yeees...just booked again

Sapper

I will try and compose something re our week there but am still suffering withdrawal symptoms at the mo !!!

Which accommodation in Kardamili are you staying in May ???

Are you just going to relax there like we did or are you looking to get out and about ??

Warwick
Level Contributor
412 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: yeees...just booked again

Hi Monyash

We are stopping at Palataki Villas, We will be getting out and about, but may have 1/2 mornings by the pool.

Been to Greece about 9/10 times but never stopped on mainland. As we booked with Simply travel a car is included.

Look forward to your report.

Regards

John

Bakewell, United...
Level Contributor
535 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: yeees...just booked again

Sapper

if you look on the forums you will see i have done part 1 of my trip report and will be adding more tonight

cheers

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: yeees...just booked again

Probably sat next to you in a taverna Monyash as we only came back yesterday. I'd checked the weather forecast before we went and was rather disheartened to see probability of rain most days. However we probably saw 10 spots of rain all week :) Once again we had a fabulous time.

Edited: 20 September 2010, 15:31
Get answers to your questions about Kardamili
Recent Conversations