We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kardamili with children

Moscow
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kardamili with children

Hello

I'd like to spend three weeks in this place with my daughter (12 y.o.). To hike, to make some cycling tours etc. But also I plan to teach her how to swim (she cannot swim now). Is it a good idea?

I don't like crowded beaches, that's why I'm looking at Kardamili. But I'm not sure about them. Are they good for swimming lessons?

Thanks in advance!

Bakewell, United...
Level Contributor
536 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kardamili with children

Hi Irina

Great choice...beaches are not busy and have clear warm water. Great place for walking and cycling with fantastic scenery and mountains. Beautiful quiet village with some nice tavernas and a few shops and friendly people

Go to the 2407 shop on the high street and they will tell you everything you neeed to know about hiking and cycling around kardamili

this is their web address http://www.2407m.com/

David

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
767 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kardamili with children

The beach(es) are indeed quiet and would be entirely suitable for teaching your daughter to swim. I would suggest maybe buying aqua/jelly shoes as the main beach is mainly pebbly. Great choice for hiking as well, not too sure how suitable for cycling as the 'main' road is quite busy and the smaller roads going up to the mountains very steep. Haven't tried it though, someone else may have.

Would also recommend Anniska Liakoto Hotel.

Edited: 29 January 2011, 08:05
3. Re: Kardamili with children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2013, 09:18
Get answers to your questions about Kardamili
Recent Conversations